Moreno Valley, California
HELLO MORENO VALLEY
Moreno Valley is a city located in California. Moreno Valley is famous for stunning lakes and mountains, so if you like hiking or biking then you should visit this place. Moreno Valley is also famous for arcades, shopping, dining facilities, museums, parks and recreational areas.
Places to visit
- Round 1 Entertainment- It offers activities like bowling, ping pong, and darts.
- Western Science Center- Here visitors will find a variety of amazing artifacts such as fossils.
- Lake Perris- Apart from actual lake itself, you will also find a large range of indigenous flora and fauna.
- Brunswick Bowl- It provides the bowling facility to the visitors.
- March Field Air Museum- The March Field Air Museum is devoted to educating visitors on the importance of flight.
- Perris Auto Speedway- It is known as one of the premium racing tracks in the United States.
- Diamond Valley Lake- It provides the activities like hiking and biking.
- Skydive Perris- The visitors, who are interested in skydiving, should visit this place.
- Orange Empire Railway Museum- Its collection contains streetcars, electric cars, freight cars, and passenger trains.
- Moreno Valley Veterans Memorial
- Moreno Valley Mall- It contains a theater that has 16 different screens as well as resident department stores.
- Lasselle Sports Park- It provides football and soccer fields as well as track areas and picnic facilities.
- Box Springs Mountain- It is famous for its gorgeous natural scenery.
Where to stay
- Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley- All 127 rooms of this hotel provide fridges, coffee makers, complimentary wireless Internet access and flat-screen TVs with cable channels.
- Regency Inn And Suites- This smoke free hotel provides an outdoor pool, a 24-hour front desk, and free breakfast.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Moreno Valley- All 75 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators, microwaves, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels.